My little man of wonder, You are truly one of a kind. You are so full of life and love. I know that life has already been hard on you and that sometimes you don’t understand why things happen. It breaks my heart when you are sad, it breaks it even more when I know that you truly don’t understand. I’m trying my best to raise you better then I was raised by my mother.
You have no idea how lucky you are to have me as your mother. I wish that my mother did half the things that I do with you. Not once do I remember a bed time story, and that is truly my favorite moment’s with you. When we make a fort that hangs from the celling, or a crazy thing we make from cardboard, those are our moments. Your childhood is magical and I want you to soak it up as much as you can. Again, I am trying my best to make your childhood everlasting, one that I never had.
I’ve made mistakes, lost my temper/patiences, but never once have I ever stoped loving you. Never will I abandon you, or let you think less of yourself. You are a humble child and the world is awaiting you, in all that you do.
You outshine any child I have ever known or come across. Your a smart, funny and silly boy.
I am proud to call you mine!!!!
Here are the Top 10 thing’s you did or said this month that I never want to forget!
10. After I play in Dylan’s room with him, as I walk away he grabs my legs and says, “ I’m going to keep you forever!”
9. His new name for his sister is, “Baby Arya Princess”
8. “Mommy? I want to be a farm man, so I can milk a cow.” (Dylan also thinks that milk is cow pee) haha
7. “I’m batman mommy! I love fighting crime!”
6. When Dylan tell’s Arya a story he starts out with, “By the time.” lol Instead of Once upon a time. Cracks me up every time!
5. “I can’t wait to grow big, I hate being small.”
4. Dylan playing his video game he says, “I’m the big brother and I’m going to beat you up bad guys!” Lmao
3. Dylan talking to me about his sister “Mommy, I really love her. I mean it mom, I really love her!”
2.“Eww…Baby, Arya Princess spit on me!”
1. Dylan,“Ugh. I have a booger in my nose!” I said, “Go blow it.” Dylan responds,“no, I’m going to go pick it.”
Love your Mommy-
Now that you have read my letter to my son,
please take a moment and head over to
Where she wrote to all three of her daughters! <3